It’s a very sad day today for my family, my (almost) 92 year old grandfather passed away in his sleep. This picture is from my cousin’s wedding last summer, the last time I saw him. There’s a funny thing about life, it comes to an end. Do not take your family or friends for granted, go hug everyone and don’t forget to call your Mom! I will be headed up to New Jersey next week for some bittersweet time with the family. Your thoughts and prayers will be very much appreciated.
- 🌿🌲Happy Monday! 🌲🌿Super excited planning for the holiday custom season. If you have been… instagram.com/p/BZd8Dn7lpAC/ 4 years ago
- Puerto Rico 🇵🇷🌺🌿 There are tons of ways to donate. Do a quick google and find one that touches… instagram.com/p/BZY75xilr2h/ 4 years ago
- The devastation in Mexico is heartbreaking💔💔💔 instagram.com/p/BZTWa1uFBPO/ 4 years ago
- Pet portraits are going into the shop as prints and tons of fun products like pillows (to cuddle… instagram.com/p/BZJ6VkmFXKc/ 4 years ago
- Stay strong Florida💗🌿🌺 instagram.com/p/BY29z_Enmno/ 4 years ago