I use to hate pink, well I loved it till I was 8, and then turquoise was my favorite color until a little while ago when I realized that I had accumulated a whole ton of pink clothing without even realizing it! These shorts are the perfect mix between jewel tone and neon pink which makes them a lot more wear able. I found this shirt at Marshall’s a few weeks ago and it fits all of my summer tank standards: breezy, racerback, and at least one fun element. In this case, the fun element was the neon polka dots:):) The bag was haggled down to $20 (I think) on a street corner in NYC and the white keds I picked up at the thrift store with the tags still on them.
- 🌿🌲Happy Monday! 🌲🌿Super excited planning for the holiday custom season. If you have been… instagram.com/p/BZd8Dn7lpAC/ 4 years ago
- Puerto Rico 🇵🇷🌺🌿 There are tons of ways to donate. Do a quick google and find one that touches… instagram.com/p/BZY75xilr2h/ 4 years ago
- The devastation in Mexico is heartbreaking💔💔💔 instagram.com/p/BZTWa1uFBPO/ 4 years ago
- Pet portraits are going into the shop as prints and tons of fun products like pillows (to cuddle… instagram.com/p/BZJ6VkmFXKc/ 4 years ago
- Stay strong Florida💗🌿🌺 instagram.com/p/BY29z_Enmno/ 4 years ago